Skip to main content

Logo for N.C. Cooperative Extension N.C. Cooperative Extension Homepage

This event has already ended.
en Español

El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.

Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.

English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.

Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.

Collapse ▲
Cherokee County Center OfflineEventAttendanceMode Tractor Supply Co., 3340 US-64, Murphy, NC 28906, USA Tractor Supply Co., 3340 US-64, Murphy, NC 28906, USA Graham County Center 2 months ago
Description: Help your local Cherokee County 4-H program raise money for youth leadership and camping programs.

Tractor Supply proudly began their partnership with 4-H in 2010 and has since helped raise over $14 million through our Paper Clover fundraisers. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 69,000 students by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement.

100% of funds raised through our two Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the kids and teens they work with - 90% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state it was raised, and the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming. Over 80% of the funds raise at our local Murphy, NC store comes back to Cherokee County.  

Please visit our local Tractor Supply Co., located at 3340 US-64, Murphy, NC to buy a Paper Clover from October 5 to October 16, and lets us help "Make the Best Better"  through 4-H programs.

Oct 5 Wed